Link to this Post
VikkiSponge
Very Serious Dibber

VikkiSponge's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 35
Guidebook Reviews: 2
We went October this year stayed at the Toy story hotel. Parks are within walking distance but if you are staying onsite the shuttles are very regular and will take you directly to the hotel guest only entrance, the queue here is much shorter, they will check your tickets and do bag security before placing you in a holding pen line so you get a jump start on others. I didnt find any dining plan options, food and drink in the parks is expensive compared the rest of china but is comparable to America.
We had two full days and did it to death, its quite a small park and we found if we got there early in the morning ride queues were reasonable so went on everything a fair few times. We also went over a weekend so in theory it was busy.
Fastpasses are booked through an app on your phone, make sure you download it before you go as we were on android phones and could no longer access the app store in China. You book one and then cannot book another until I think it was two hours later. Paper ones are available but there is only one place to get them printed and alot of the machines seemed to be covered up when we went, the Chinese use their phones for everything. Not sure on paid fastpasses, we wouldn't have needed them.
If I can help with anything else just ask

Disneyland Paris 1992/'03/'07/'22 ~Tokyo Disneyland 2012 ~Shanghai Disneyland 2019~ DisneyWorld Florida 1999/2011/2013/2016~Disneyland Cali 2023
VikkiSponge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List