goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by charlie-becks View Post
I'm dreading leaving my 2, I have a golden retriever and a cavalier king Charles spaniel, both have large sad eyes that they use to full effect when I leave the house, how will I survive 2weeks without them?! Guess that's what Skype is really for lol
Oh most definitely !

I will be getting our son - home from Uni to dog sit - to "show us the doggie" via Skype on the ipad camera regularly

Unfortunately she will not be able to see or hear us though
She is 15 and totally deaf and her eyesight, although not too bad, has never allowed her to focus on anything on a screen/tv or such like.

The people in the next room will probably think we are nutters as we shout "Hello Amber its Mummy and Daddy... whose a darling ... what a good girl etc etc " (even though we know she can't hear us !)
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List