View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ohana_mama View Post
Yessss! I'm so glad you are doing your report :-) Been looking forward to it since your last one! We are going in a couple of weeks with DxDDP so really looking forward to hearing how you got on!
Doesn't sound good that DxDDP took revenge...
Hope u had a fab time
Oh I am so excited to hear you are doing DxDP! I am going to catch up on your PTR ASAP.

Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Looking forward to reading more. Chicken Guy sounds a bit disappointing It's on my list for when we go in May. I've been building it up in my mind so it might be a good thing to have it knocked back a peg or two so I can then revel in it when I try
Definitely go and try Chicken Guy for yourself, I am looking forward to hearing how you get on. Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Lullington View Post
Really enjoy reading your trip reports! Thanks for going to all the trouble. I didn't know Chicken Guy had been added to the dining plan. My youngest daughter has just said "pencil it in mom" Jo
I didn't realise it had been added to the dining plan until we were actually there, I had my credit card out ready to pay but then I heard the person in front of me being asked if they wanted to use a credit so it was a nice bonus. I hope you guys enjoy it, you'll have to let me know how you get on. Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Looking forward to reading the rest, I really enjoyed your last one. It's a shame to hear Chicken Guy was a disappointment
It was a pity we didn't enjoy it that much, as on paper it's right up our street, we are glad we tried it though. Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Great start to your holiday😊 looking forward to reading along
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Yay you’ve started! Looking forward to reading along.
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Chicken guy didn’t look very appetising ! Your haddock fish cake looked fab x
The fish cake was really nice, I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
Great start. The whole debacle over the Pepsi/Pepsi Max makes me think of a time when I ordered Diet Coke and got full fat and the waiter didn't seem to understand the problem. personally, I love Pepsi max and always get really excited when they have that as an option.

I don't necessarily completely agree with your opinion on Chicken Guy. My chicken certainly wasn't dry at all, but I do like my food very plain. I love the seasoning on the fries. I just didn't think it was anything special, I much prefer KFC
I felt like maybe I was being a bit OTT about the Pepsi situation (don't like to make a fuss!) but I'd have never drunk the Max. I think that waiter needs to reevaluate his careers choice, what if he'd given full fat Coke to someone who had a medical condition!?

I'm glad to hear you had better luck with Chicken Guy than me, perhaps I got some that had been sitting for a while!? Hopefully everyone else will enjoy it.

Thank you for reading
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List