View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 17, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
benatkins10
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Personally, I would still take them, I wouldn't want to let my kids down. I'm sure it will be hard, both in terms of doing it on your own & dealing with crowds etc, but, it's so family friendly that I'm sure as long as you plan to take breaks and give the kids plenty of pool time or chill time when they're tired, then it will be fine.

We're out there near enough the same time, with 2 kids who will be 12 & 10, always willing to meet up & have a chat/let the kids play if you need a bit of adult company (I have my dh too, he's also like a child lol)

Sorry about the separation, but go and give the kids a holiday they deserve!
Thank you, appreciate that. I do really want to take them and think I will go. They need to have a good time. As we dont know timeframes on when the physical separation will happen I will have to play it by ear in terms of the kids mood etc. But I know it will cheer them up if they have found out by then. Being away from their mum for that long could be the biggest issue though I think.
benatkins10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List