View Single Post
Old 18 May 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
tillymoon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
yes skyscanner kayak, netflights. The stop is PHL on way there and LHR on the way back. Just glad they seem to be going down a bit now. Ohh I know, POR was £420 for 2 nights and went up to £510 Glad we are only stopping for 2 nights (only staying onsite for the 60 day FP) and then onto a villa which seemed to suit us better last time. You're right - these increases here and there really do add up. Have you considered a villa or do you much prefer staying onsite ? x
we just loved the convenience last time as first timers, as it made everyting easy/stress free , the magical express from airport, then use disney transport the whole time, emh etc etc , were doing a 3 center trip, and hubby doesnt want to drive all the time (i wont drive at all over there tbh )
then will be on to i drive for 4/5 nights then to gulf cost for 4/5 nights, were only planning on using a car for the final part of the trip, even if we fly drive (MIA) , the car will just be parked up for the WDW & ID

we used TC, direct last time and was more than happy , even prefer the seat config 2x2 ... but with all that up in the air, im not sure whether to rule the out ?

i did see there was a thread about TC , or on another Fb page , saying its all atol/abta protected ... i not sure if thats true if i just book flights with TC airlines?

flipping heck! getting fed up with not getting anywhere !

patience is not my strength !

DLP 2012
WDW, SSR, RPR and Gulf coast 2017
next trip WDW, US, DS, SW -Easter 2020 !
tillymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List