Old 20 May 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
CULVERS 192

Kelly didn’t want a proper sit down evening meal which somewhat annoyed me but all was resolved when she agreed to Culvers located near us on the 192. I heard good things about it.

You could see it was a fairly new location as you drove in and was also busy which for me is a good sign.

We spent a few minutes to the side deciding what to order. The sever was very helpful though. Everything is cooked fresh to order and brought to the table.

Kelly and the girls all had the same. Crispy Chicken burgers as a meal which came with a drink and fries. Fries are crinkle cut. They all really enjoyed them. Kelly notes how you could tell it was freshly made. The kids had smoothies as their drinks.

I went for the Culvers Bacon deluxe double. This was really really good. Up there with the best quick service burger I’ve eaten.

A fantastic quick service burger location. Great value as well. Cost was $40.

I’m going to be raving about this place Five Guys, Shake Shack, move aside. There’s a new boss in town.

Edited at 11:48 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List