Old 1 Jul 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparky0309 View Post
Yeah I know I answered my own question but seriously don’t know why anyone would now still contemplate flying with VA even if they do ever do direct again because of below

1. Why anyone would pay the prices to save 4hrs flying time(maybe I’m just too stingy&#128563

2. the way VA have treated the Glasgow customers ie refunds and mucked around with flights and dates and then just cancel all flights completely(although doesnt look like anyone going to get in anytime soon)
Oh I agree, they’ve behaved appallingly during this situation however direct flights from Glasgow are now only offered by them and Tui so if they continue to offer them next year I’ll continue to use them until there’s someone else.
I’ve flown indirect many times on many different routes and if I have to choose between that flight home that gets me straight into Scotland or the one that means I have to wait several hours in an airport when I’m tired I’ll choose direct even if I have to pay a bit more. I’m not really sure why you find it so difficult to understand?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List