View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well, I’m in th minority. Whilst I really do love Disney, it’s not somewhere I could go back to every year. However, I’ve been upteen times to Florida, California and four times to DLP.

What draw me back is usually family changes. We went when the children were younger , then as they grew they wanted to go back. I took my mother when she was 66 she liked it so much we went back again for the following four years also went with my niece aged four , a girls week away with friends from work and now I’m going with my grandson.

When I went with mum four years in a row, if I’m very honest by year four I was a bit... yeah is POR ride. Whoop whoop .

I love going back periodically, I would also love to go with my husband stay at SSP but he’s not so keen

So after a long warble. It’s family and friends that draw me back as I love the look on their faces when they see things for the first time, and whenever you go with someone new it’s a new experience.

Edited
What your husband said... I can dance like no one is watching.

Edited at 09:20 AM.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List