View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 19, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post

You will have a great time.

I am making these comments without knowing dates and without looking at the busy day guide so that would have to override whatever I say.

In general

Day 2. Personally not sure I would do mk on the bounce for two mornings.

If busy day guide allowed I would go to Epcot and do non-world showcase instead.

Day 4 - good to have down day here as this is when jetlag can kick in.
Day 5. This will be a very long day. Cocoa beach may be a step too far if getting up at 5am on D6. How old are kids? Tired ?

Day 6-7 these will be two very long days esp if checking into RPR by 7am on day 6. How will that work after v long day on D5?

D8. Good to have downish day after two very long days. How busy is V B on a Saturday?

Second week is much more chilled than first with park days etc. Is there scope to swap Kennedy here say instead of your chill day?
Volcano bay / Florida Mall and cheesecake factory all in similar area.

Day 13 / day 14. Revisit Epcot and mk these days but afternoon / evening to see any shows / fireworks etc. Spend mornings doing Wallmart shop for kids souvenirs (less than half the price of Disney) and packing while they pool. They will be tired for the flight so body clocks sorted and will go out with fireworks on last night?

If you have a slower day before you go to universal, or afterwards try and slot some time into go to Disney springs if you can. The kids will love the Lego store and shops etc.

As I said my comments are made in the absence of dates and busy day guide. I would just try and think about long days followed by quieter ones, and plenty of pool time.

Hit Walmart early so they can see price of souvenirs and 10 to buy shrapnel to get it out of their system. Then go back at end so they can buy proper souvenirs. Eg pencils rubbers, school bags stuff for friends etc. Otherwise likely to want to buy stuff in the parks which is expensive !

If you have all your fastpasss booked just ignore me about swapping days, except for Epcot last day - aim for afternoon not morning.

Edited at 01:36 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List