View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 19, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

Not sure if I’ll be much help but ... stayed in POR when it was Dixie Landings and loved it! We liked the theming and the food court is amazing! Stayed in Coronado Springs and loved it! Again loved the theming and although wasn’t too impressed with the table service restaurant everything else was great. However, my DD and her hubby stayed there in September 2014 and although they also loved it there was a Cheer Leaders competition on and they found getting transport first thing in the morning a bit of a pain! My first solo trip in 2017 was at POFQ and this is my favourite moderate! The theming is stunning, the food court is great (chicken in a biscuit was my favourite), it is the smallest Disney hotel which only has one bus stop which is in easy walking distance from all of the rooms! Loved it so much I’m going back in 7 weeks!