View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 19, 04:10 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vince View Post
I was looking at using American attractions for 14 days Disney for £369 with Martin Lewis discount but also need universal park to park ticket
Is it cheaper to buy separately with this price or get the switch ticket both parks for £628 that's including dibb discount?
Please help
So confused
Can I ask where you are seeing the Switch ticket for £628 with a Dibb discount. The only Switch ticket that I can see is the Disney, Universal Switch Ticket from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk which cost £633 using the code mse5. travelrepublic.co.uk are selling the equivalent Combo for £631 but you don't get the freebies that orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk are giving.

Please accept my apology if I am wrong.

As for Universal depending on how many days you want to visit, and if you don't want to visit Volcano Bay it could be cheaper to buy a 2 or 3 day Park to Park ticket.

Welcome to the Dibb

Edited at 04:32 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List