View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LufcDeb View Post
Price Increase now confirmed from April 2nd.

Infinity €449
Magic Plus €299
Magic Flex €259
Discovery €179

You can avoid the increase by buying passes soon. Over the phone you can get a temporary pass which needs exchanging within 6 months. Or you can do it by post. The form is available on the dlp site
Hi Deb - Would I be right in thinking that I couldn't use the temporary pass ' trick ' to get at current prices to buy a discovery pass to then use / activate ( and use for the next 4 days ) when I go in June ?

I presume that activation in June would count as day 1 , and hence I couldn't use on day 2 and 3 because of the rule you advised me on a few weeks ago ?

We aren't 100% sure we would be going a second time ( first one is in discovery dates this year ) but want to cover April/may 2020 if possible as those are most likely dates we could go . Leaving till late May to book discovery would be 3*179 plus 40 parking = 587 . 3 magic flex at today's prices would be 219*3 = 657 so only 80 more and gives us extra flexibility next year
I presume that the magic flex doesn't have the day2/3 rule ?
I also presume that if we bought the magic flex at today's prices, then activated when we went in June , THEN found out we needed an upgrade to magic plus for April/may 2020, that the upgrade price per ticket would be 299-219 paid= 80 not the 299-259 new list price =40 ? (hope that makes sense - trying to learn fast &#128512
( half convincing myself to bite the bullet and do magic plus at today's prices , to activate in June and get the Emh and other discounts for June break , then we will be all set for pretty much any dates next April / may )

Don't want to waste if we don't go next year , but I do love a bargain , and paying the magic plus prices now may MAKE us go next year 😄
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 10:38 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List