View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Day 10. West Coast again ;-) NASCAR racing Phoenix

Up 8am and had breakfast in the hotel because it was free.. Pastries, waffles which I made ! sausage, eggs etc pretty good really.

Set off for the track via the garage as Connor wanted a burger again.. only much to his disgust they weren't selling them today , poor boy was gutted

Got to the track and parked closer today :-) Barry had clearly learned from parking so far away yesterday

Had a wander around the trade stands and I won Chloe a little Gecko toy, she is so easily pleased and was over the moon !

Sat lower down today thankfully but the heat was still as intense, Chloe and I did go and sit downstairs for a while. They had installed canopies which sprayed water and they were so welcome.

Race over we bought the kids some snow cones and Barry a Ice cream, I don't like either :-( so went without

Left the track at 4 and drove back to the hotel to get showered and changed..

Popped into the nearby Target then Waffle House for tea, not been to one in years and I forgot how nice they are.

Had a ride to Glendale and saw the Cardinals Stadium and then popped to our favourite Walmart... Its the only one I've seen that says no photo's or videoing... And well I can see why People of Walmart would have a field day here...

Drove back to the hotel and did a bit of packing and sat outside for a while as it was still so warm.. watched a bit of tv and bed 11pm..

Edited at 10:30 PM.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List