View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 14, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
~lol~
Excited about Disney

Thought I would add our review from our camping trip at The Village Parisien last week, it was roughly around a 30 minute drive from Disney, either on the A4 with tolls or more often than not we avoided the toll road and took the scenic route.
The camp site itself is fine, it was muddy but nor surprising the rain we had, the camping and caravan field was right at the back on its own and is a relatively small area, it had a nice bit at the end with football goals up for kids to play. To get to the nearest toilets, showered and dish washing facilities you had to go up a fair few stairs and because of the weather was a slippery walk. Every time I went to do dishes there was no hot water.
They had a lovely pool area with both outdoor and indoor pool as in it was in a glass dome, but according to the kids very cold, not that it bothered them, it was extremely clean as you had to take your shoes off and leave them outside the pool area. There was a children's play area and also a bar/restaurant which looked very nice and did have entertainment on but we didn't use it.
We bought our disney tickets at the campsite and got 3 days for the price of 2. In all we had a great experience, but do think I will try a different site next time, although I would stay here again.
Last thing in a lot of reviews people were moaning about the site being on the flight path to the airport and the noise of the planes, I actually didn't find it that bad, but that might have been because of the fuss people where making I was expecting the planes much lower and much noisier.

Edited at 09:03 PM.
~lol~ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List