View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Another great day!

I think you remembering the Studio Backlot Tour which used to be at Hollywood Studios! (I have never been on the tram tour at DLP but I am guessing they are pretty similar!)

I definitely recommend Sequoia Lodge if you do ever stay onsite! We stayed there last year and have booked there for our trip next year, it's a lovely hotel

So great purchases today!

Ah yes I thought that was where it was from! Good to know I hadn't imagined it

Ah wow, what a lovely trip to look forward to next year it looks beautiful! x

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
Really enjoying the report, thanks for sharing.

Regarding Crush - they have trialed fastpass on this attraction a few times but due to its low capacity it just can't cope. It makes the standby line even slower and pretty miserable for those in that queue so they gave up on the idea.

I believe the original plan was to have two sets of tracks, like Space Mountain at MK and Primeval Whirl at AK but due to budgets this was scaled back to just the one. Sadly as it only loads 4 people at a time the queue is always long.
Thank you for reading

Ah thank you - that's actually really interesting I did not know it had been trialled previously. Hopefully they can expand it to two tracks one day! It looks like a fun ride!
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List