View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

The darkest hour is before the dawn
I know how you feel (that one drove me NUTS !)
Some girls would love to be thin (Eh whaaaaaaat)
It’ll be a great big beautiful tomorrow (aml’ll now have that ear worm all day now!)

I was super thin in my teens , I was really active and just used to forget to eat sometimes , plus burned calories like crazy with stress and anxiety . It used to drive me crazy when eating disorders were suggested as I knew whether I ate a lot or a little I remained stick thin so whilst anorexia shouldn’t be ruled out , your daughter might have a point . I dropped down to just over six stone at one point , looking back I looked awful but felt fine but that low was caused by stress . Maybe focus on hidden calories like full cream milk, cook with butter, more carbs etc combined with stress reducing strategies , triggering endorphins . I used to get fed up with people telling me to eat more when I had eaten a normal amount and didn’t want more.Years later I discovered my thyroid was probably a contributing factor so make sure they’ve checked that too,

Hang on in there, this too shall pass xxxx

Edited at 12:52 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List