View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 21, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
I’m really trying not to blame myself but on Sat he was even saying stuff like oh I don’t mind opening the wine you can finish it when you’re round next, don’t worry we will catch up on some of that series next time, yeah it would be good if you bring some lateral flows round (so had them in if required to prove covid free for somewhere we were going - I have loads from work) so mundane stuff but all just normal as pie that we would be seeing each other again. With the wine flowing I probs was a bit more emotional than usual say when he didn’t want me to sleepover and kept saying oh I’ll get a taxi and refusing a lift (but then I took one of course). I just think maybe I’d still be with him if I’d come across more easygoing and been more ok with the fact we weren’t defined in what we were…. I never said I was bothered but maybe the pushing to stay over thing made him think oh dear she’s too into me for this point. I just think if I’d played it cooler I’d still be seeing him…. I mean all he said was he was seeing someone on his text and really without defining what you are you have to assume that could be case…

Even wondering if seeing someone isn’t even true and just means you’re too full on but then he could have just said that and blocked me in same way he said the other sentence right and you wouldn’t want to make yourself out the bad guy if you aren’t
Again I don't want to be harsh but you're still blaming yourself, it I hadn't said this maybe we would still be together etc etc. This is a guy who had so little respect for you that he was either seeing someone else at the same time or at the very least was actively looking whilst seeing you. It's very hard but if you don't treat yourself with a little more love and respect you're going to keep meeting people that treat you the same way, it's unfair but unfortunately its the way life works, I'm going to shut up and stop preaching now as it's very easy to see what others need to do and less so for yourself but one final thought if his new relationship doesn't work out and he comes back tapping at your door, please please don't take him back as you really are so much better than that even if you find it a little hard to believe at minute. I really hope you find someone who treats you how you deserve to be

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List