View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
How lovely to end the day in the pool and how nice that the boys are old enough for you to leave them for a while and go shopping without them. It's a shame that your meal at Yachtsman wasn't quite up to what you were expecting. It's one of the few restaurants that we've eaten at on both our previous trips and still made it onto the list for the next trip too. I'm trying to think if we had vegetables but I really can't remember. I know our youngest DD did with our kids meal as she surprised our waiter by double checking that if she swapped the mash for fries she would still get the vegetables. He said he had never been asked that before!

We needed your youngest DD with us!
We had previously really enjoyed eating in The Yachysman's and to be honest with a dining plan would probably do so again - our very first visit there we paid OOP - I don't think we will ever be able to do that again

Thanks for reading along and I will catch up with more of your comments after I have got Day 18 posted

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List