View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
I LOVED this report. It made me feel so ‘homesick’ as your villa is just a couple of doors down from the one we always rent so your pool chilling photos brought so many memories back for me.

And you went to Teak - our absolute favourite

I confess I did skip past the gun range part as even scrolling through it made me anxious. But I loved all the places you visited. Oh I miss it so much!
Thanks for reading Helen. I miss it too 😢. The villa was great and we loved High Grove - we would definitely go back there and to the same villa if it was available. I remember that you loved sitting out by the pool looking over the conservation area in the early mornings - we did too, it was so peaceful.

We went to Teak because of you! I’ve read so many good reports of it from you that I insisted we try it this time. We would definitely go back - the burgers were amazing.

I totally get that the gun range part isn’t for everyone. I’m glad you enjoyed reading about the other places we visited though 😁.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List