View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I agree with the walk to the main building being lovely. I know were a little disappointed in the room location but you really get to appreciate the resort a bit more when you’re further away from everything.

Caitlin’s gift basket is lovely, I bought those Mickey Goldfish and Oreos over there and never got to try them as I intended to bring them home but ran out of luggage space!

Caitlin’s costume is pretty! I feel for you with Costumegate, I feel so uncomfortable in swimwear and I never stop to think that everyone is in the same boat.

Look at Noah with that ice cream, so cute!

It was nice for you to let Caitlin pick her birthday restaurant, she does have expensive taste though haha. I think Thomas’ meal looks the best haha. How lovely of Ariel to check back in on Caitlin.

Those are great photos of Main Street and the Castle just as you’re leaving after dinner. We were supposed to be going in May next year but we’ve decided to go in November instead as I really want to see Christmas again.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List