Old 3 Jan 22, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
So pleased to find this and will be following along.
Your accommodation sounds amazing and It must be so exciting to be DVC members.
It’s fantastic being able to read the pre trip reports and trip reports again.
I 100% agree, I'm loving reading trip reports again too I'm so looking forward to getting back in the planning frame of mind and stop wondering if the trip will go ahead or not.

I keep having to remind myself that now we have DVC we don't have to cram everything into the current trip as there will absolutely be more to come. So, if it looks like I'm over doing it in terms of planning too much you've got to give me metaphorical pinch and let me know to slow down and leave something for the next trip!

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
This is so exciting Abby! 🤩 DVC Members as well, I can’t wait to hear how that all came about! I’m sorry to hear that Max isn’t going, however I’m sure it won’t be too long before he decides that he misses Orlando (and his Mum, Dad and Sister!) and chooses to holiday with you again. 💝 I’m looking forward to a good spreadsheet and also our trip to Miller’s for cocktails and zingers! 😉🍹 xx
I mentioned the trip to Max last week when I was dropping him off at work and asked if he'd changed his mind and he said he hadn't. I have said that I can easily add him. We also offered to get a DVC villa so he could have some separate space, or two hotel rooms if the DVC didn't come through, as we know sharing a room all 4 of us is tight and we are in each other's pockets. But it's not that he doesn't want to be with us, it's more that he wants to be with his friends more. We also offered for him to bring a friend, but he didn't fancy that either. Ah well, hopefully in years to come he will want to holiday with us again.

You can bet there will be spreadsheets I've got the DVC story to tell and of course we have a date, I'm looking forward to some cocktails and we've never been to Miller's before so that will be a first for us.

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I’ve read your previous trippies and am looking forward to all the pre trip plans before the main event too.
Yay I'm so excited for the new year and writing the pre trip. I'm glad you're reading again.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List