View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 22, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Your comments in this really made me laugh Jo, especially about the girls and their teenage ways (the bikini one is exactly something I would even do now and expect it to be here on time). I love how chill you are about things, I hope I’m the same when my two are older.

I’m totally the same at the airport and can’t relax till I’m airside. What a shame you didn’t get the options you wanted all round. The flight does sound loooooong as well.

Flying into Tampa sounds like a dream (Avis issues aside). You guys are so impressive with a Disney springs visit and sit down meal on your first evening after a two hour drive.

Sorry to hear your Hard Rock room wasn’t up to scratch. It does seem like covid has been used as an excuse for certain things and it’s getting to the stage where there’s just not enough care/money being pumped in.

Note to self to make sure I try the impossible burger when state side…

Can’t wait for the next day xx
Thanks Michelle. I think with teenagers you have to pick your battles but believe me I'm not always chill!

It was definitely a looong flight and yes, glad Tampa worked out well again.

I think besides the wanting to get the Magic Bands before we came back to Disney for the parks, we also pushed ourselves to do the sit down meal at Springs that night because we only had a week and wanted to just do as much as we could after being away for so long .

Agree on the covid excuses a lot of companies seem to be using now, frustrating to say the least... it's not like we're paying less for hotel rooms now.

Absolutely recommend Impossible burgers, hope you enjoy . Thanks as always for reading and commenting xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
That was a long day and well done for heading to Disney Springs!

Joan
Thank you Joan . A very long day indeed! Thanks for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Wow you are hardcore going to Disney Springs for a meal after landing!
Thanks for sharing
Thank you, we're not usually that hardcore but glad we went for it. Thanks for reading and commenting .

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Shame your hard rock room wasn’t in the condition you’d expect. Ours was clean but had workers on scaffolding outside the window 😂
Oh how lovely for you . Hope you still had a fab trip. Thanks for reading and commenting .

Originally Posted by gemma-lou View Post
im loving the very thorough trip report, almost feels like im there!

looking forward to reading the rest!
I'm definitely thorough Glad you're enjoying and thanks for reading along and commenting .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List