View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 22, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymike
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Rizzoface View Post
All Disney had to do was keep their mouths shut and focus on what their business model is = Magic and entertainment. They have gotten more and more political over the years as a company. This unfortunately was inevitable when you go outside your lane.
I go to Disney to forget and have fun and not to have ideologies or agendas pushed onto me - this is of course MY opinion.

The shareholders will not be happy and Bob paycheck is going to have to answer to them eventually. I wouldn't be surprised a lot of this is posturing and to bring them back on track and theyll hash out a new deal where they get to keep governing themselves essentially but with concessions.

thats my two cents.
Whatever your political viewpoint do you really want to live in a world where a government punitively pursues a company because they had the audacity to disagree with a policy?

Disney is not 'pushing ideologies or agendas' on guests, they are standing up for a large number of their employees by making a statement against what is, let's face it, a shameful 21st century incarnation of the UK's infamous section 28.

Edited at 01:43 PM.
disneymike is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List