View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 14, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
Loving the sound of your trip you sound like me haha , can I ask a couple of questions if you don't mind where are you watching the final ( or the family ) of the football , also drinks around the world at Epcot , we have only ever been in the oct so always visited the food and wine festival where are the places you can get a drink around the world as I thought it was mostly restaurants and not somewhere you can get just a drink ?
Hi there.

The family is watching most of the football at the ESPN bar on the Boardwalk. My sister actually emailed Disney to ask where they would be showing the World Cup games but Disney replied and said they didn't know this far in advance :angry:

There are loads of places you can get a drink around the world - they just don't have the stalls as they do at the F&W festival. In Mexico, we go in the little Tequila bar in the Temple; in Germany, you can get beers from the kiosk on the right as you enter the main area or wine from the shop on the left; in Italy, they serve wine by the glass in the little shop on the right as you enter the Pavilion, France sell Champagne, sparkling and wine in the Vins du France shop opposite the Patisserie or in the kiosk in front of the Pavilion and the Rose and Crown in the UK pavilion speaks for itself.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List