View Single Post
Old 5 May 14, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
All paid up

Well it's been very exciting times in the Thomas/Mollet/Bagley/Duffy households this week as we have all paid our final balances

It's quite a treat to ring WDWTC as they say 'You have zero balance.' Fantastic

We have had a few rethinks since I last updated on here. The first is that we have cancelled our 'Ohana reservation. After reading that they'd removed chicken from the menu, I decided to cancel. Daft as this may sound, Megan and Sam are notoriously fussy eaters and would probably have just had the chicken so I don't quite know what they would have eaten!

After having a crazy half hour with my Mum when we seemed to convince ourselves we could get in at BOG out of the 180 day window , we finally settled on some different choices.

Mum, Martin & OB: Kouzzina by Cat Cora (they like Greek style food so this seemed like an ideal choices for them )
Me and Neil: Teppan Edo
Dufflers: Rainforest Cafe (still need to book this!)

We have also booked our FP selections this morning!

It took me a while to figure out how to work the app but I finally got my head around it. I've also checked us in online at CBR making our room requests for Aruba and Jamaica.

It's all seeming so real now! Still haven't been allowed to get my case out though
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List