View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 17, 04:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Gillybean08
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We also did the rip tour on the 3rd Nov and it was very busy still despite being after Halloween. So glad we did the tour as I was nervous after reading some negative reviews. We had a 7.30 tour booked, seperate entrance to enter the park just before the masses at 6.30. We wondered around the scare zones for 40 minutes, loved the trick or treat section, then checked in for our tour. Good selection of hot buffet food and free water and coke bottles. We started our tour with two scare zones then 3 houses, toilet break, another house, drink break but only 15 minutes. We then went to ride Escape from Gringotts. Loved the fact Kreacher was pearing out of the window at Grimauld Place! The tour guide mentioned it was my sons 14th birthday and the rest of the group who were in a band together from all over the US made a fuss over him it was a great touch. We watched Bill & Ted, had another quick drink stop and went on The Mummy ride before doing the last 5 houses with a quick drink break before the final house. The normal queues were huge even at the very end of the night, so glad we did it this way! The houses were great but I wouldn't queue like they were that night as you really aren't in them all that long. My feet were sooo tired by the end of the night so we had a quick drink when the tour was over in Diagon Alley which was relatively quiet and great after dark. Great experience and I am a wuss! My DS loved it 😊
Gillybean08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List