View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 18, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
jclaydon
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by FindingMerida View Post
I was very lucky that when I phoned yesterday the CM seemed to be quite clued up on what was happening (this is pretty rare when calling DLP!)

So until yesterday, they could book the full thing (including bibs) using the Netherlands offer, but as of today no country is able to book bibs. As I had already booked using the UK website she gave me two options:

1. Cancel my existing booking and book via the Netherlands offer, but it could take up to 4 weeks for my original deposit to be refunded
2. Wait until the bibs are available for the international market at the end of October, call up and add them to my booking.

When I asked if they had a date, she laughed, and I laughed, and we both agreed the people of the internet would probably know before she did

I hope that helps! Keep an eye on here, I'm sure as soon as they're available to book someone will post
Thats annoying, as think I'm going to go for the Netherlands offer - the 25% off and free HB works better for us as only staying 3 nights.

So think I'll book that offer (it seems to be on till the 9th Oct), then hopefully add the bibs on later in the month.
jclaydon is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List