View Single Post
Old 23 May 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mini update

Finally booked our arrival night hotel. Paid £25.00 for one night at the Marriott in Tampa Airport using my Tesco Clubcard vouchers and feel happy it is the right choice and takes a little of the stress out the travel day with our first time flying indirect.

Booked and paid for a single stroller for my youngest as she is not an evening person and I have no doubt she will fall asleep if we are out late just like she did last time... although she has promised me she will stay awake for some of the fireworks this time.

Final update - the kids now know. We surprised them for their birthdays (less than 2 weeks apart) I did a Disney themes treasure hunt with clues leading them around the house until they found the treasure which had lanyards, neck pillows and some Disney clothes in it as well as a holiday countdown. They were very happy and we have been chatting all week about what we will do, which FP we want etc

That is all for now, will hopefully be back once FP are booked with our plan.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List