View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I wouldn’t be totally against the Wednesday out/Friday back but I’d like to know soon so we can consider how to do it. I’d also need to change hotel bookings.
Exactly this - Hubby & I have spoken & said we'd be fine to do the extra nights so long as those extra nights in the hotel don't cost too much... but I've went in to try & do a booking at the hotel for the few extra nights & it says there's no availability, that's worrying. Plus we have car hire so would need to amend that too.

Originally Posted by Eiliko View Post
Yeah, that's consistent with what I'm hearing, they seem to be shortening the holiday for people going out on Saturdays and extending it for people going out on Fridays! My brother is going out a week before us on a Friday and this is exactly what has happened to his booking too.

We're the same, always loved VH but it's wearing thin now. I wish they'd just announce what it is they are doing and stick with it so everyone knows where they stand and can make alternative arrangements if needed.
Same here, I just want to know my dates so I can sort car hire etc out - my annual leave in work shouldn't be too bad as I had already booked the Thursday - Fri off, so just 1 more day at the start to book.

I'm hoping with non essential retail in shopping centres opening on Monday the VH stores will announce opening dates & we can nip over to Braehead & see someone. Would rather speak to someone face to face & just sort it out. I don't want to cancel, just sort my booking... then I'll maybe then feel a bit better about having to pay out for Disney tickets so early to book the parks
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List