View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dublingirl View Post
I have been flying with Virgin to the US for over 30 years and have never had a bad experience with them. We were booked for May this year and were able to re book our reward seats for May 2021 with no problem. We always fly business class and, for us, Virgin offer by far the best business product. I will continue to use them for as long as I can.
Same here cept we rebooked twice-May20 to Aug20 to May 21. I’m currently waiting to book Sept 21 flights.

Had no problem rebooking via Snapchat each time - just had to pay more for the 21 flights - £230pp - which I thought was reasonable. £1270pp for Premium seats. My Special Assistance requests were automatically transferred each time.

We always pay by CC so we have the ‘chargeback’ etc options if things go wrong but I do appreciate that some people have had to wait far too long for refunds.

We live about 20:30 mins drive from Mcr airport so are limited on choice. If the prices get silly, we’d consider TUI to Sanford. Aer Lingus is fine. B.A. would be if not for the Heathrow/Gatwick transfer but we’d always rather fly direct if possible.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List