Old 23 Jan 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by CheshireCat7 View Post
Thank you!

I will look at re-jigging a little and see if we can get CRT lunch on day one. Really want BOG dinner as my children want to meet the Beast so that will have to be later.

On the Halloween party day the only ADR I was targeting was breakfast so that should still work and allow party time. I will try and shift the water parks but my thinking was around maximising opportunities to get fast passes rather than spend a lot of time in the parks.

We are flexible about length of days so will figure out more detailed timings once park hours are released and I find out if I get the ADRs I’m after
Park hours for August were released 2 weeks ago. I agree with Claudette though, go to the waterparks early doors, and to a park in the evening so book FP's for late afternoon/evening. The more the holiday goes on the more the late nights get easier.

Honestly as someone who has been in August with kids, do not under estimate the impact the heat & humidity has on little people. I wouldn't want to push them too much in the first few days... grumpy hot kids do not make for a fun holiday lol, always good to allow some flexibility in the plans.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List