View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 11, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Grr, this said no new posts! Dibb plays up for me sometimes.

That is so cool about Alex loving rides now - what a difference! Bet you're pleased. i'm much the same as you, for a change lol. I won't go on submission and that sort of thing, but will do any coaster. My Mum hates them, but my Dad has been taking me on them since I was tiny. I remember riding the biggest coaster in Europe for a travelling fair in Dusseldorf when I was 7. I was the only kid on it and I remember asking my Dad 'why that man looks green' when he came off!

I love Sheikra, but I am genuinely petrified of heights (won't even go up a ladder), so that was very scary for me. I always shut my eyes until I get to the top because of it, then open them just as we're dropping. I remember crying when we did a team building exercise in one job that involved climbing up a pillar and jumping onto a bar thing. I got 4 steps up the pillar and couldn't move, so people find it odd I can go on rides.

You're brave doing Dr Dooms. I did it once with my Dad and ex and it's the only ride I've ever really wanted to stop before it started. Was too late though. I hated every minute of it! I love Nemesis - it's one of my favourite rides. I'm a bit of a coaster geek and like to know whose making new rides. Would love to join the roller coaster club of GB, but it's not Dan's kind of thing. He'd hate going on holiday with a load of people we don't know. I prefer being alone, but the thought of someone else planning a massive coaster trip is quite exciting.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List