View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolly90
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I'm so excited for your trip report! I am currently planning our New England trip for next year, and it looks like lots of our itinerary might end up being similar to yours!

Can I ask what places you liked best? Anything you would skip if you had your time again?
How exciting to be planning a trip to New England

It's so hard to choose what I liked best! Boston, Acadia, White Mountains & Cape Cod were all amazing and I'd try not to miss them. There's nothing from our trip that I'd skip, I would probably just choose different little towns for our shorter stops as I feel we have seen those places now.

Originally Posted by floridafan101 View Post
Reading with avid interest too. We are driving the Kancamagus Highway next month and can’t wait. Also booked to go back next year before we’ve even been as want to see Cape Cod in summer. Keep them coming.
How amazing! Kancamagus Highway is beautiful, so many places to stop and explore. Cape Cod was really great too, I wish we'd had a whole week there

Originally Posted by Frankie & gang View Post
I'm following too & making notes!
Thanks for following

Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
Looking forward to this ,we are just in the early stages of planning a New England road trip for September next year
Planning is one of my favourite parts Hope you get some ideas for your trip!
Lolly90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List