View Single Post
Old 12 May 20, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Cirque du Soliel have been deplorable, I will never book one of their shows again and I have been to numerous in the past.

My performance was scheduled for the 21st April, I contacted them back in March for the first time and got an automated response. I contacted them again once my performance had passed, I have had the following responses.

1) refund will be automatically processed 30 days after performance
2) we are looking for an alternative venue in your city (not sure how thy would even know my city)
3) Disney ticketed the event and you need to contact them.

I did contact Disney, even though I knew very well that I paid Cirque not Disney. Disney confirmed it is nothing to do with them and I believe them.

I am going to wait until 30 days after my performance and then start chargeback / Section 75 claim. Unfortunately they are one of the awkward ones and this could be an extended battle.

Hats off to the person that managed to get a refund, they are being unbelievably slippery with me.
You have only another 9 days to wait to see if they do pay you back within their timescale. I would wait the extra 9 days to see if they are as good as their work then start the claim
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List