Thread: The keys
View Single Post
Old 21 May 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

My trip sadly got cancelled, as it was supposed to be a few weeks ago, but I will share what we had booked with you! We were planning to fly into Miami and spend one night in Homestead (just north of the keys) to save a long drive in case of any delays. Then we were going to drive to Key West for 2 nights, Marathon for one night and then Key Largo for one night. We were then going to drive up to Disney.

Lots of hotel switching, but we do a lot of road trips and I like to maximise the time in each destination and not spend the time travelling back and forth to a central hotel. It also meant we could park at the hotel in Key West to save the hassle of finding parking. Key West is expensive to stay in, but the other two weren't TOO expensive... The Keys are not cheap!

We are planning to do a similar trip in 2022 (seems so far away... sob), but may add an extra night onto the Keys so we can fit in everything we had planned
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List