View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Abby, it’s so lovely to see you back! I was only thinking of you the other day as I hadn’t seen you post in ages.
I can imagine work has been hellish for you, how nice that you have a decent chunk of time to eat and drink! That is exactly how I’m going to survive this Christmas 😂

The peppermint bark looks divine, I think I’ll take a shot at doing some too. I take it’s easy to make?

I love the look of the Chicken Parmigiana, I was slightly put off ever making it as the one I had in Mama Melrose’s smelt like feet (sorry!) it had so much parmesan on it I couldn’t eat it! Do you think I could just skip that part as I’m not a huge fan of strong cheese?

I will certainly be trying out that Pomegranate fizz cocktail though, that’s right up my street! Can you get pomegranate juice easily? I’ve never seen it in the supermarkets but I suppose I’ve never actually looked before
I ordered a cocktail shaker off of Amazon and just had an email to say it’s being delivered today, you know how my day is going don’t you 😂. I can’t believe I haven’t had one before, this will be a game changer for my Cosmo’s now!

My offering of Christmas food is mince pies I made yesterday. I don’t even like them but it’s a tradition I make them every year!

Next on the list is millionaires shortbread, S’mores cookies, Snickerdoodles and a Rocky Road cheesecake pudding

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List