View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 21, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
Off topic, but I see this a lot and always want to know how! Our trips to DLP have cost us £800 (inc standard dining, tickets and Eurotunnel), £2000 for the Disneyland Hotel at Christmas (inc premium dining, tickets and Eurotunnel) and £600 (inc tickets and Eurotunnel but no dining plan), all on-site and within school holidays for four of us.

I genuinely have no idea how I could possibly have got four of us to Orlando for £600-£800! I know prices are crazy currently, but even going back 4 or 5 years, I can’t see how people could have got school holiday flights, accommodation, tickets and food for £200pp. If this is true, I’d love to know how though
How many people are you talking about and how long for £800? Right now two adults and two children for a multi day ticket is for 4 days is over £900. With the cheapest hotel at the moment for next week is £1300, with half board standard food brings it up to nearly 2K for 4 night stay. That’s without travel.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List