Thread: The C Word
View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I’ve been gathering stuff for door wreaths /garlands / table settings
I’ve got all my fall / Halloween stuff out the loft gone through my 4th July stuff taken out the red / white stars lanterns etc
Ordered ribbon signs deco mesh but I’ll shop in Florida when we get there if you see my countdown
I’ve got Christmas paper cards gift boxes etc all bought when the shops opened after Christmas lock down
I love all the preparation decorating cooking and that lovely feeling of smugness com the middle of December when I can just sit back and enjoy it without stress
Heck my turkey beef and ham are all ordered and my chutney pickles mince meat Christmas cake all made even the disposable foil trays I use on Christmas Day never use them any other time I bought in January on our first essential lock down shop
I need some lessons from you on being organised! 🤣 My autumn wreath is being delivered next week but got 2 birthdays (mine this Sunday and DS’ a week on Sunday) to get out of the way first and then we’re in full on build up to Christmas mode 😍

Last year I was pretty organised with most things bought and wrapped, the Tesco delivery sorted and the meat ordered with the butcher way in advance. Meant we could spend the few days in the lead up doing fun stuff with our little one once he broke up from nursery 😍

Going to try and be that little bit more organised this year as we’ll have Christmas socials with work and things going back into the calendar so I know I won’t have as much free time as I did last year.

Lovely seeing your countdown! We went via Jamaica and had a wonderful time - all of the stress was worth it!
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List