View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sakiki
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Jenksy74 View Post
Looking forward to next year more (Apr/May🤞&#129310 NOT doing Disney than I ever did doing Disney! I am a huge Disney fan, don’t get me wrong but I’m a single dad with a 10 and 12 year old who want to do Universal and swim with dolphins…..there’s something very satisfying about knowing it’s cheaper to get u/l Universal AND a DC Ultimate ticket with swim cheaper than just Disney itself, without parking costs, Genie+ etc.

Having never done DC, Seaworld, Busch or Aquatica, or spent any kind of time on International drive (where we are staying), I’m so glad I’m getting upmost value for money and not eating overpriced food, paying for overpriced souvenirs, parking and on and on.

I am going to do HS on May 4th for Star Wars and spend a day at Disney Springs but that is it. I will probably do airboat ride too as I feel all previous times have just been Disney overload which is fine when kids are young but I have missed out on so much and single parents are priced out the market IMO.

T
Thoroughly recommend an airboat excursion - invariably fascinating and your children will I suspect enjoy seeing alligators etc in their natural habitat!

I assume you’ll have a car and would also recommend A day over at Kennedy Space Centre…
sakiki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List