View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 18, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

In other news.

I have a cold brewing
Oh man that’s rubbish. I am totally blitzing it with everything I can. I WILL NOT be ill on this holiday and that’s final

We finally got our Burj Khalifa tix for 1030 so time for breakfast beforehand and then planning to go straight from there for lunch at a waterside cafe to see the fountain show at 1 or 1.30 and then some shopping in the Dubai Mall. That’s next Sunday all sorted then

Still need to book the bus tix, decide what to on the meds front ( to form or not to form , that dear travellers is the question).

Oh yes and I decided I still didn’t have quite the right clothing so have ordered a few more bits. I’m also musing on whether 8 pairs of shoes is too much for 5 days

My lovely offspring graced us with their presence this last week for their Uni reading week. Bringing home their laundry and raiding the cupboards, they return today like satiated hamsters with pouch reserves overfilled by cake and crisps to last them until at least tomorrow.

That means this weekend was not the planned relaxing packing and general light tidy up required with only two persons in the house .. no it’s full on with almost every room looking like it’s been in a burglary , stuff everywhere and me trying hard not to hyperventilate . After all it’s not like I’m going away and want the house straight or anything.

Keep calm and clean the house.
That is all
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List