View Single Post
Old 7 May 19, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I’m assuming the reason you are doubting is mainly the space and pool, you’ll get loads more at the villa and additional facilities to yourself as has been mentioned. I think you’re right that wandering around up and down I drive won’t be the same with kids, but you know them best but mine would not enjoy this even now in their teens!

We are doing a split villa hotel stay this year however the only downsides of our previous villa stays were:
- we ate in more than anticipated which meant we had to do several grocery shops and I ended up cooking/ tidying up - I like to have a break from this on holiday
- lots of driving and driver can’t drink (may not be an issue for you)
- we stayed at Christmas time and there was just nothing Christmassy at the villa at all - not an issue for you though
- I found tidying the villa at the end took quite a bit of time as we had spread out everywhere

These are not major points though and tbh this year I’m looking forward to relaxing at the villa, being able to get drinks whenever we like, being able to get up and have a coffee whilst everyone else is still asleep and know I can have a decent spot by the pool!
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List