View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
An Adults Only (Port)Adventure - July 19 (COMPLETE)

An Adults Only (Port)Adventure - July 19

Hello Again Dibb Friends

Welcome to the Index for my latest Trippie. As you may have guessed from the title, this one's going to be a bit different, as we have a reduced cast for this particular (Port)Adventure.

Me, Ems (38) & Rich (37-again):

Tom (14) is currently on a week-long school trip to Calella - we waved him off on Saturday afternoon...

...so we decided we'd make the most of it by having a cheeky mini break of our own .

This will be our 3rd visit to Salou and Port Aventura, we love the resort and the theme park is one of our favourites.

We fly tonight and come back on Friday morning, which means that we get 3 days of coaster time - we are both most looking forward to getting on the beautiful B&M Shambhala...

Tom won't be missing out, as he'll be there on Tuesday. I'm sure we'll bump into him at some point during the day .

I'll post a bit more info about our plans in the next post below (as a sort of mini pre-trippie), and will be back to update on our days once we are home.

Travel Day - Mon 1st July

Day 1 - Tues 2nd July

Day 2 - Weds 3rd July

Day 3 - Thurs 4th July

Travel Home Day - Fri 5th July (Plus a Summary & our Future Plans)

Thanks for joining us on this adventure - I hope you enjoy .

Edited at 09:17 PM.
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List