View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Single digits and my must-do list

It's single digit day!

In celebration of this I thought I would post my 'must-do' list which I have been pulling together over the last few months... some are very easy wins, some are a given and many are food related!

So here goes:

1) First visit badge for Charlie - an absolute necessary keepsake for his first visit to WDW!

2) Photo in front of the purple wall - I'm amazed we have never done this, no excuses on this trip!

3) Character breakfast at Disney - since adding this to the list I have booked two so we should be good to tick this one off!

4) Dinner at Bahama Breeze - we tried to go back on our last trip in 2016 but arrived at the International Drive one on a Saturday night to find a really long wait time so we had to abandon that idea... I'm am hopeful we will be more successful this time around!

5) Ride Living with the Land - yep, we have never been on this. Shameful.

6) Collect a pressed penny from each pavilion in World Showcase - this is something I want to do for Charlie's memory box, especially now I have his lovely pressed penny holder to keep them all in!

7) Bubble waffle from Aristocrepes - I saw these on Disney Food Blog. Photo below, no further explanation needed.

8) Pizza at Blaze - I need to see what all the fuss is about! I adore pizza so I am pretty sure this is going to become a firm favourite!

9) Violet Lemonade at Epcot - I am amazed I have never tried this, I am putting this right on this trip!

10) S'more French toast from Woody's Lunch Box - I blame both Helen and Rach for this one, after seeing this in both their TRs recently I haven't been able to think of much else since... I need this sugary breakfast goodness in my belly!

11) Breakfast at Cracker Barrel - a firm favourite of Rach's that I really want to try (I just hope that peg game has some instructions as I have no clue what that is about!)

So that's it, nothing too crazy or outrageous but a few things that I would love to eat/drink/experience on our upcoming trip... stay tuned to see how I get on!

We go to Orlando NEXT WEEK!

Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List