View Single Post
Old 13 May 19, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I'm so glad they've announced Planet Watch will be re-opening, we were there shortly after they had announced the closure and even the CMs were unsure of what the future was.

Another fabulous day, I am inspired by the fact you never seem to rush but still have very full days.
You have hit the whole nail on the head once again - from very early Disney days we have found that the more we take time to soak up 'The Magic' the more it comes to find us.

Sounds odd but in our first few visits we got home and need a rest as we tried to do so much in too short a time.
We have been lucky in stretching out our summer visits and it has taught us to absorb, enjoy and simply look at what is in front of us.
I would honestly say we didn't do all of that in our first few visits

For anyone who reads any of this - the slower you go to explore the magic - the more it will come and meet you

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List