View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolly90
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Aliloo View Post
It's very worth it... I went to Kauai a few years ago and it's beautiful. Congratulations on your wedding! x
Thank you It's so good to get replies from people who have been, I couldn't find much on this forum when I did a search. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
How wonderful! Congratulations on your marriage

We will be in Hawaii at the same time as you. We visited for the first time last October / November and had a wonderful time on 'Oahu and Maui. This time we are there for nearly three weeks and are going to Big Island as well as revisiting 'Oahu and Maui.

Where are you staying on Waikiki? Have you booked your Pearl Harbour tickets in advance? (I have a feeling you can't tour the memorial at the moment, but could be wrong).

Finally, I'd love to know how your outbound journey goes - I'm guessing we are doing the same as you looking at the timings. We are VA outbound from LHR at 9am ish with 2.5 hours at LAX and then onward to HNL with Delta. It would be good to know how you find the timings, if you have a chance to post.

Have a wonderful honeymoon!
Thank you How lucky that you've been before and getting to go again!

We are staying at Coconut Waikiki. Yeah we have our tickets for Pearl Harbor booked, it said on their website tours are temporarily suspended because of an issue with the loading ramp. I think they are doing a narrated tour around the harbour instead but hopefully this is fixed before we go.

Yeah that sounds the same as our flight I'll try and remember to let you know how it went.

Thank you, I'm so excited now

Originally Posted by Princess Alison View Post
We went to Kauai two years ago and it is absolutely stunning. I soooooo want to go back! Poipu is a great choice as it gets the most sunshine and really you can reach the north coast very easily.

Looking forward to hearing what you have planned!
I'm so glad you enjoyed Kauai! It took me a while to decide between North & South shore, but I read South shore is better in October.

I booked up a couple more things today, so will posting our plans very soon

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
We're hoping to go to Hawaii next year, or 2020, so following. Any tips from seasoned Hawaii Dibbers gratefully received!
How exciting Yes I agree, any tips would be great

Originally Posted by donna252 View Post
Congratulations on your wedding!this trip sounds amazing!
Thank you very much

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
Hi 👋
You will not regret it!
We have been lucky enough to go twice
First time wakikiki followed by a DCL Hawaii cruise 💗
Hoping for next year maybe Oahu and Maui?
I just love the feel of Hawaii
Trust us to fall in love with something so far away 😂
So lucky to have been twice! I'm a bit worried about that happening to us too I'm treating this trip as if we'll never get to go again but if we love it so much we will have to go back
Lolly90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List