View Single Post
Old 3 May 11, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Hi,

I am trying to think what is opposite. It is just buildings It is actually in the old part so it is quaint. I will ask my husband (!) and update you later.

It is a bit odd that you come out on to the car park but we went to look at the old Chapel and to be honest it would be no different to there.

Patricia told us about a park with a lake round the corner so after the wedding we went there and took pictures in front of the lake. You park right near to it so don't have to walk.

Michael and Patrica were so lovely. I didn't want a fuss as felt embarassed about being centre of attention but she was so lovely. She made me feel really special.

I really would recommend it. If I can sort a link out I will put some pictures on for you.

Oh and we changed our package at the last minute to a $200 one. We should of had65 professional photos on a disc, when we went to collect them there was 175 ! I really carn't say anything bad about them. They were so lovely
Afitos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List