View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOUISEACAT View Post
Have you booked this DIY Elodie? Your trip seems very similar to one I'd like to plan for 2021, split stay USF/WDW and the same dates. Have only been in October twice before so also worried about August weather.
Yes, it’s all booked DIY - Disney hotel, tickets and free DDP booked direct with Disney, flights booked with Lufthansa, Universal tickets bought from Attraction Tickets Direct, Cabana Bay paid for with our Tesco clubcard vouchers, and we used the Dibb discount for Royal Pacific.

Also really hoping the weather doesn’t disrupt too much of the holiday - I’ve only been to WDW once, in November, and I remember the torrential downpours every afternoon. I can’t imagine how much worse August must be!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List