View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

hi, was at both Vineland and International Drive Disney outlets in the last two weeks and I was surprised that there was a queueing system, never experienced this in all my visits.
When we went to International Drive there was a queue, so we decided to walk round outlets then go back to Disney outlet, we found then that there was no queue, so reckon it’s when it first opens then when it’s a bit quieter they don’t do a queueing system.
Was told that the reason they have started this system is to stop the select people who go in to buy up most of the items that are selling at a massively reduced price, also they are limiting the amount one person can buy on such items.
I remember in June when we went to Vineland Disney, we got talking to a utuber (can’t remember her name but she was sponsored by Westgate timeshare)who was after dresses that seemingly where selling at 99c, she also had folk at International Drive looking for same ones, she had a list of things to get for herself and others which is fair enough if it’s just one or two of said items but the impression I got was it was for as many as she could get of each item, I reckon this is why Disney is cracking down so that each person has a chance to get these items.
Managed to get a couple of items but not a lot in them that I fancied this time