View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 17, 05:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a brilliant December day! The beach looks amazing, although as you might remember I would be like you, on the sand with my kindle, definitely not in the water! Lunch looks tasty. When we were at Newport Beach we loved going for our shopping at Pavillions - I suppose a bit like Waitrose - definitely more posh than our usual trips to Walmart.

Hope your headache gets better.
Got rid of the headache eventually! The beach is great! Kids are particularly loving it - so happy we bought the wetsuits with us as the ocean is only about 16C!

Sprouts is great!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day the weather looks lovely

Joan
Weather is amazing - couldn't ask for more!

Originally Posted by LuvPluto View Post
Another lovely day The food looked good. Never seen rolled ice cream before! Hope you managed to shift your headache.
Rolled ice cream was a new one for me but F knew all about it - from youtube of course!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List