View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
you can either get a 3 parks ticket, or a 2 parks ticket AND a Volcano Bay ticket when you're there, is weather is good on your visit

currently ( ends tomorrow ) universal runs their black friday sale, and you can get a 2 days 3 parks + 2 days free ticket ( = you have 4 days to visit all 3 parks, including hopping) for the price of a 2 days 3 parks tickets ($294.99 + tax per person)
tickets2.universalorlando.co...ets/index.html

tickets must be purchased before 30/11 and be activated (first used) by 11 may 2018 (from your ticker that should be fine for you
Do you have to do 4 consecutive days? I have a chronic illness and will be taking plenty of rest days, hence going for 3 weeks so we have time to do what we want to do. A pass like that would be a good idea if we could space them out.

Definitely doing SeaWorld as well, I know it can be a bit marmite but it is something that I know we will enjoy, am also going to do Discovery Cove.

Good to know it isn't all just about the rides. We are there from Feb 13th until March 6th. Is this warm enough for the water parks?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List